domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

It was me


it was me

all along

Blame me

shame on me

Wasn’t honest

didn’t say

so now we had to say

I chose

not to

yes

I do regret

it

few of those

in life

very few

He felt

pressure

He didn’t feel

comfortable

talking about

the reasons

One or two

were new

Pissed,

I am

mad

at myself

also see

I’m not

I’m not sure

I’m not sure it was

worth it

I doubt the sky

I fear my dreams

when I’m awake

I’m not at ease

when I’m asleep

I’m without him

without me

within

honesty

I did

as god as my witness

I was honest

as a man can be

free

I was afeard

I didn’t know

I did conceal

I never thought

dishonesty?

never a word

or treason

for that matter

doth hath been uttered

I rest aside

let by

his voice was quick and hot

he flattered his arms

then denied it

My heart is cold

I am a mess

Here I sit

deepening my brow

pretending

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario